Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29th, 2010

Good Evening Everyone,
   I`ve been  keeping very busy so far this summer. I`ve been doing alot of Hooking, O-K get your minds out of the gutter !!!!LOL... I`ve been crocheting.. Its very relaxing and With 4 kids under 3 running around out very cozy house .. a Little R&R is never a bad thing.. along with a good Coffee... I`ve been making so many great crochet projects I wanted to share them with everyone... Hopefully here is a great place to do that...I didn`t think all my face book friends would want to see my crochet granny squares everyday so a spot just for crafting was a good idea.. and if you are to follow me.. jump in.. I`m no expert but I`m having alot of fun acting like I am .. Hopefully I will get a few photos up here soon..

Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment