Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love Mail

Today a wonderful package came in the mail from my swap partner, Allison... It was full of amazing treats
Thank you Allison for a wonderful pick me up
my wonderful package had the following items in it:
my awesome box was stuffed with goodness:
a handmand scarf, I can’t wait to wear and its a perfect colour too
riesen chocolates--- more then half the bag is gone already
a magic monkey towel for the kids bath, will be used tonight
nail polish, I need a pick me up I will paint my nails this weekend
halloween bandaids all my kids will want a boo boo now
mini scissors… they are perfect and will be used alot
a santa puzzle that will be perfect for my daughter on our plane ride…
mango body lotion.. the box smelled sooo great when I opened it.. I can’t wait to smell that good
plastic locking stitch markers and a little case to carry them in… they mean the world to me…
soak, a fine fibers wash.. I have never seen or used this.. i’m looking forward to trying it
a project bag which is the perfect size for the car and making wash clothes on the road
starburst candy…Marley already said they were hers and ate 3
knitpicks palette in forest green…love it
knitpicks palette in edamame….so soft
knitpicks wool of andes in chocolate…I really wanted to try this one
a movie..two weeks noticed.. I have watched this and loved it.. hubby and I already said we would watch it sat night..(we need a laugh)
handmade hair clips for marley… she loves purple and she wanted to wear them right away
3 halloween pencils
icelandic cowl pattern.. Thank you I need to work on a project just for me.. ( i will start this soon)
applesauce spice cupcakes, I love cupcakes and these are healthy too for the kids….wonderful
fall stickers… a great craft item for the kids
and vintage halloween greeting cards.. I know just who i want to give these too

No comments:

Post a Comment